Have You Investigated Artfire?

I stumbled across the website Artfire a little over a year ago. As a confessed Etsy addict I was happy to find another shopping pad for vintage, handmade and unique items. Artfire's "about us" page informs the world that they are a small company "with a passion for handmade, art, and indie business." Based out of Arizona, Tucson to be exact, I was blown away to discover that this amazing site is run by just 15 employees.

If you have an Etsy addiction (it's okay I won't tell anyone) and you haven't checked it out check, click on over to Artfire.com I would describe it as an online flea market/antique shop/thrift shop where you'll surely leave with a great find. Added plus, you can do it in your pj's.

Here's some treasures I found in the "Vintage" and "Home Decor" this morning:
$30....would looks lovely in any vintage vinette.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment