Large Looks for Small Baths


While perusing for inspiration this chilly morn, I stumbled across some bathrooms, that aren't big on footage, but their style goes on forever...

I'm adoring the colors in this bath, soft milky greens, and the way it was worked into the tile is so pretty. The vanity's metal surface reflects light and even though it's more modern in style than other design elements, they all flow together very nicely in this spot.



Love the dark grey, it's almost as dark as the we chose for our bedroom. Very sexy and paired with the marble it just looks very lux. The vanities are a fav of mine and the herringbone layout on the floor tile looks stunning. I would've placed some glossy white baroque style mirrors in place of these, possibly with mini chandeliers over them rather than the wall mounted lights....but I'm always looks for more glam...I can never get enough of it.



Love you yellow! It's popping up everywhere and chasing my winter blues away. This bath is vintage styled and I love the yellow chandelier you can glimpse in the mirror. Chandeliers = glam and we covered how I feel about that....



Pocket doors....pocket doors oh how I love thee....you always make me smile and they are a fabulous choice for enlarging an area and adding fantastic character. This bath with the distressed wood floor and neautral colors is just lovely. Check out the feet on that gorgeous clawfoot tub.



Not usually a big fan of the concrete counter, but in this application I do think it looks great. The color scheme is so serene. I love the way the pewter frames mirror brings the gray out in the wall color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment